Barbara Arrowsmith Young presents in Greenville, SC: Change Your Brain, Change Your Life – Neuroplasticity and Learning
Please join us for a presentation by Barbara Arrowsmith Young, Founder of the Arrowsmith Program, hosted by Camperdown Academy & Our Lady of the Rosary School.
Barbara Arrowsmith Young, author of international bestseller The Woman Who Changed Her Brain, is recognized as a pioneer, as the creator of one of the first treatment applications utilizing the principles of neuroplasticity to overcome learning disabilities.
*Registration is free and open for all to attend. *
Venue: Camperdown Academy
65 Verdae Commons Dr.
Greenville, SC 29607 USA
Date: October 17, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Learn how learning difficulties do not need to be lifelong
- Find out about Barbara’s journey of discovery, the lines of research she combined and the outcomes achieved over 40 years
- Appreciate the range of cognitive ‘glitches’ leading to learning challenges
- Understand the principles of neuroplasticity and the factors leading to brain change
- Get an insight into the latest research into neuroplasticity, learning and Arrowsmith’s innovative educational approach
For more details and to register, click here.