Barbara Arrowsmith Young presents in Toronto, Canada: Change Your Brain, Change Your Life – Neuroplasticity and Learning
Please join us for a presentation by Barbara Arrowsmith Young, Founder of the Arrowsmith Program.
Barbara Arrowsmith Young, author of international bestseller The Woman Who Changed Her Brain, is recognized as a pioneer, as the creator of one of the first applications utilizing the principles of neuroplasticity to overcome learning disabilities.
*Registration is free and open for all to attend.*
Venue: WE Global Learning Centre
339 Queen St. E.
Toronto, ON M5A 1S9
Date: January 23, 2019
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm (doors open at 6:30pm)
- Learn how learning difficulties do not need to be lifelong
- Find out about Barbara’s journey of discovery, the lines of research she combined and the outcomes achieved over 40 years
- Appreciate the range of cognitive ‘glitches’ leading to learning challenges
- Understand the principles of neuroplasticity and the factors leading to brain change
- Get an insight into the latest research into neuroplasticity, learning and Arrowsmith’s innovative educational approach
For more details and to register, click here.